-
Home / / People Can't Drive You Crazy If You Don't Give Them the Keys by Dr. Mike Bechtle
People Can't Drive You Crazy If You Don't Give Them the Keys by Dr. Mike Bechtle
Suzanne D. Williams August 16, 2019 0
I had this book a long time before I started reading it and then found I had to take my time and think about the author's words. What a marvelous book and so helpful to me. It provided insight I desperately needed, and I'm a much better person, with a much clearer head, as a result. I appreciate that it's a book of faith, although this is subtly presented. My faith is very important to me and most other books focus solely on the mind without including the most important life-changer, the Word of God. Trying to change oneself and, by extant, one's circumstances on your own is futile. The author proved this without bashing anyone over the head with it. I highly recommend this book and would give it more stars if that were possible. The fact anyone read it and gave it a low review, frankly, boggles my mind. Excellent self-help. 5 stars.
People Can't Drive You Crazy If You Don't Give Them the Keys by Dr. Mike BechtleSuzanne D. Williams August 16, 2019
Suzanne D. Williams
Integer sodales turpis id sapien bibendum, ac tempor quam dignissim. Mauris feugiat lobortis dignissim. Aliquam facilisis, velit sit amet sagittis laoreet, urna risus porta nisi, nec fringilla diam leo quis purus.
You might also like
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
People Can't Drive You Crazy If You Don't Give Them the Keys by Dr. Mike Bechtle
Amazon I had this book a long time before I started reading it and then found I had to take my time and think about the author...

No comments:
Post a Comment